To Lead Right a person must be both an Effective and Virtuous Leader
- Don’t let anyone tell you there’s something you can’t do. If you have a dream, protect it. If you want something, go get it.
- When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.
- Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change.
- No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it.
- Never allow yourself to be defined by someone else’s opinion.
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
- Let your past make you better, not bitter.
- A great attitude becomes a great day, which becomes a great month, which becomes a great year, which becomes a great life.
Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.
1 Timothy 5:8
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever
Leaders Leading Leaders