It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly . . . who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
We need to Realize
- One smile, can start a friendship. One word, can end a fight. One look, can save a relationship. One person can change your life.
- I’m human. I have weaknesses, I make mistakes, and I experience sadness; but I learn from all these things and they make me a better person.
- You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.
- Thank you to every person who has ever told me I can’t. You are just another reason I will.
- It’s not about having the skill to do something. It’s about having the will, desire & commitment to be your best.
- Start every day with a new hope, leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow.
- Don’t fear failure. Believe in yourself and create your own destiny.
- Never let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present!
Every struggle you had in your life shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times they can only make you stronger
For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we’re all teachers – if we’re willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door.
Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
Leaders Leading Leaders
A Job Interview Test
A company announced a job opening for the position of a telegraph operator. Two days after, ten applicants were waiting in the large, noisy hall in front of the personnel manager’s office for a job interview.
A young man was among them. Like the others, he filled out a form that he was given and sat down to wait. He saw secretaries and clerks coming and going and heard a telegraph clacking away in the background.
A couple of minutes later, this man stood up, crossed the room and walked to the door of the manager’s office. He knocked on the door, then walked right in.
The other applicants were shocked by his rude attitude. They talked among themselves, all agreeing that this man would be definitely disqualified even before his interview started. Ten minutes passed and the man came out of the office, escorted by the personnel manager, who announced:
“Thank you for coming. The position has just been filled.”
The applicants were confused and one man spoke up, “Sir, we don’t understand this. All of us have been waiting much longer than him, yet we never had a chance of an interview.”
The manager replied “Yes, indeed, all of you have been sitting here for more than an hour. All this time, the telegraph has been ticking out one message: “Dear applicant, come right in so we can start the interview.”