Within F3 a leader is called the Q, which is a man who takes responsibility for the outcome.
Because F3 is an organization of leaders rather than an organization with leaders, every man is asked and expected to be a Q, both within F3 and in the other groups in which he is a member outside of F3. This call to leadership arises from F3’s Mission , which is to plant, serve and grow men’s small workout groups in order to invigorate male community leadership.
Some outcomes are envisioned beforehand by the Q while others are thrust upon him by unexpected and sudden circumstance. For envisioned outcomes, the Q can anticipate and get prepared for what will be expected of him to be effective. But the Q cannot do that for unexpected outcomes because they come upon him suddenly—for those outcomes he must already be prepared to be effective.
To effectively respond to both the envisioned and circumstance-driven outcomes that arise along his path, the Q must gradually but consistently accelerate his Preparedness through four distinct quadrants: Get Right, Live Right, Lead Right and Leave Right (the G3L).
• GET RIGHT (Q1): to properly align himself the Q takes the Daily Red Pill (the DRP). This is his daily commitment to accelerate his fitness, fellowship and faith.
• LIVE RIGHT (Q2): to be purposeful the Q focuses on IMPACT. This is the forcible contact to strong effect that the Q will have on the other members of his groups if his personal alignment is proper.
• LEAD RIGHT (Q3): to practice effective leadership, the properly aligned and purposeful Q continually hones the skills he needs to enable his communities to be healthy, his organizations to be effective and his teams to be dynamic.
• LEAVE RIGHT (Q4): to build a legacy, the aligned and purposeful Q exerts disruptive leadership with IMPACT throughout his lifetime and beyond.
The QSource provides a guide to Preparedness to help the Q accelerate through his G3L.
TO LEARN MORE, see the index of all 54 QPoints that comprise the QSource.
1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light
The rod and reproof give wisdom, but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother.
Behold, children are a heritage from theLord, the fruit of the womb a reward
- “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” –Sir Edmund Hillary
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” –Dale Carnegie
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” –Thomas Jefferson
Leaders Leading Leaders
Once, there was a man who kept many Bees on his farm. His farm had many beehives that contained honeycombs.
One day, when the Beekeeper was away, a thief crept into his farm and stole all the honeycombs. Most of the Bees had gone to the meadow to collect honey. The thief took out the honeycombs and put them away in his basket. The Bees that were in the beehive did not sting the thief.
After a few hours, the Beekeeper returned and went to check on the beehives.
Alas! The beehives were empty “Who could have taken the honeycombs?” he said.
The Beekeeper was confused and looked around to see if anyone was there
By evening, the Bees returned from the pastures and found the Beekeeper near their beehive. The Bees saw there were no honeycombs! So they stung the Beekeeper, fiercely.
The Beekeeper said to the Bees in anger, “You worthless creatures! You let the man who stole your honeycombs get away with no punishment. I take care of you and you show me your anger!”
We need to know who our friends are, and who our enemies Are…